HOW TO ENTER
No purchase necessary. This contest (the “#UrbanWesternDad Father’s Day Contest”) brought to you by Urban Western Wear (“Sponsor”) is governed by these rules (the “Official Rules”). The contest is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) age 18 or older at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees, directors, officers and principals, of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. Upon entering this contest entrants agree to waive any rights their state of residence may provide in regard to sweepstakes and contests. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
2.Post on Facebook to Enter. To enter, you must submit an entry on Facebook prior to the end of the Promotion Period (as defined below) and you will be automatically entered into the contest. An eligible entry includes all of the following: a photo of a father, post text including “ #UrbanWesternDad” and “@Urban Western Wear” Facebook page tag. Incomplete submissions will not be eligible for winning.
4. Promotion Period. The contest starts on or around 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time on June 6, 2016, and ends at 12:00 p.m. Central Standard Time on June 17, 2016 (the “ Promotion Period”). Limit one entry per person. All entries must be received no later than 12:00 p.m. on June 17, 2016. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be automatically disqualified.
5. Selection of Winners.The selection of a winner will be determined by the entry with the most Facebook likes/reactions among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. One winner will be selected at 12:00 p.m. Central Standard Time on June 17, 2016. The winning entry will be publicly posted on the Urban Western Wear Facebook page. A private message on Facebook will be sent to the winner to receive information about the prize and request the winner’s preference of boots among in-stock men’s cowboy boots from Urban Western Wear with a maximum retail value of $350.00, boot size, and shipping address.
6. Prizes and Odds of Winning:
No. of Prizes Retail Value Prize:
1 Men’s Cowboy Boots $350 maximum
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. General Conditions. This contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This contest is void where prohibited by law. Winners will be notified through Facebook within 48 hours of the drawings which will be held June 17, 2016 and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached through the Facebook account associated with the entry, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No cash alternative or substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer is permitted. Limit one prize per person. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to the Sponsor or this promotion, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to be made by the holder of the Facebook account associated with the entry.
8. Release of Liability. All Entrants release the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss. The Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of Facebook, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including lost, late or misdirected entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or defraud the Sponsor in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of proceeding as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
The contest is sponsored by:
Urban Western Wear
Store / Warehouse Physical Address:
106 S 3rd Street
Ganado, TX 77962
PO Box 639 Ganado, TX 77962
Corporate Physical Address:
11500 Northwest Fwy Houston, TX 77092
Customer Service: 832-369-6715
Web Address: UrbanWesternWear.com
For any questions regarding this contest please contact us through the form at the link below. click here to contact us.